Termite Exterminators – Control – Removal
Termites are one of the most destructive pests and if left untreated, they are capable of destroying the very structure of homes. Termites cause U.S. homeowners nearly $5 billion in damages each year. Even worse—homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover the costs of termite removal! Regular inspections are the key to preventing termites, saving you the costs and frustrations of an infestation. The termite exterminators at Heron Home & Outdoor are committed to protecting your home or business from termites year-round.
Common Termites in Florida
The following termite species are found in the southeast:
• Dampwood Termites infest wood with a high moisture content and usually infest felled timber, dead trees, and stumps.
• Drywood Termites live within wood, and have adapted to survive with very little water.
• Eastern Subterranean Termites are serious economic timber pests, costing homeowners and building owners as much as $5 billion annually.
• Formosan Termites are more likely to be found in developed or urban areas, rather than rural areas.
Guaranteed Termite Extermination Service
With Heron’s termite inspections and treatment, you are fully protected under our 10 Year $1 Million Repair Warranty. If your home is damaged by termites after our termite control treatment, we will repair damages up to $1 Million!
HERON HOME & OUTDOOR – TERMITE CONTROL & TERMITE REMOVAL EXPERTS
HOW CAN I TELL IF I NEED A TERMITE EXTERMINATOR?
Though they can be subtle, termites leave several signs of their presence.
- Termites create tunnels out of mud that are about the width of a pencil. These mud tubes can be seen running along the foundation of your home and sometimes even in your basement. Mud tubes protect termites from drying out, allowing them to forage safely to their food sources.
- Finding piles of termite feces located underneath entrances into the wood may indicate a drywood termite problem.
- Walls that appear splintered or blistered or create a hollow sound when you tap on them is another sign of termites.
- In more extreme cases, termites cause warped ceilings, floors, or doors.
- Piles of wings from a termite swarm is a clear sign of activity. A termite swarm occurs when mature winged termites leave the colony to mate and establish a new colony.
Need Termite Removal and Prevention?
The good news is that termite damage is 100% preventable. Our termite exterminators use Sentricon, one of the most effective termite control treatment options on the market. Heron Home & Outdoor supports Sentricon treatment plans with a guarantee to ensure termites will be removed from your property and kept away for good! Using this highly effective method will provide a continuous barrier of protection against your home.
OVER 100 POSITIVE REVIEWS
“Absolutely thrilled with our tech. Always takes pride in his work. Has always found and cleared any pest problem we have ever had.”
Comprehensive Pest & Termite Exterminators
Heron Home & Outdoor provides comprehensive services for all of your pest control and lawn care needs. Because we are able to expertly perform many household services, you can call one company instead of five! We offer pest control treatments and inspections, termite extermination, wildlife removal, lawn care services, irrigation system installation and maintenance, and TAP® insulation installation.
Curious about all of the services we provide? Explore your options for total home care with Heron Home & Outdoor!
CENTRAL FLORIDA’S TERMITE EXTERMINATION & PREVENTION EXPERTS
Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: