Flea Exterminators – Control – Removal
If you’ve dealt with fleas before, you know just how frustrating it can be to get rid of them. Not only are these pests dangerous for your pets, they can spread easily throughout your property. They key to flea control is prevention, making it important to know how to check for these parasites. The flea exterminators at Heron Home & Outdoor know how distressing a flea problem can be for you and your family alike. For long-lasting flea control, follow our tips and get expert flea management services from our team.
Flea Removal in Florida
Especially if you have pets that get outdoors, you likely have had a flea problem once or twice. Once they get indoors, they can spread quickly to your bedding, pet items, carpets and rugs, furniture, baseboards, and more. Catching an infestation in its early stages is always the best way to stop fleas from spreading. In order to succeed, it’s important to learn all about the flea, including how to check for them and how to get rid of them.
Signs of Fleas in Your Home
- Adult fleas. You may be able to spot adult fleas. On your pet, they look like dot-like bugs hidden in the hind legs, head, or neck.
- Odd pet behavior. Excessive scratching, reddened skin, hair loss, pale gums, restlessness, and welts or bumps are all signs of fleas on dogs or cats.
- Flea dirt. Flea feces (called flea dirt) looks similar to coarse black pepper
- Flea larvae or eggs. Larvae look like minuscule white worms that are 2-5 mm long with pale hairs covering their bodies.
Long-Lasting Flea Control
If you have an infestation, you may need to enlist the help of a flea exterminator. The flea removal experts at Heron will thoroughly inspect your property and help customize a flea management plan. We understand that fleas can be a distressing pest problem. We will help identify, locate, and get rid of these pests in your home for the safety of you and your family.
How to Get Rid of Fleas in the House
To keep your home, family, and pets safe from fleas, it’s important to know how to prevent fleas in the first place! This starts with knowing how to look for fleas. Some other important tips to keep fleas away include:
- Keep nuisance wildlife out of your yard. Raccoons, opossums, deer, cattle, coyotes, foxes, bobcats, and skunks can all carry fleas and deposit flea eggs and larvae into your yard.
- Take your pets to your veterinarian. Flea control products can safeguard your cats and dogs from fleas, which will effectively keep them out of your home!
- Wash bedding frequently. If you suspect a flea may have gotten inside your property, run your pet’s bedding, laundry, sheets, and more through a hot wash.
- Vacuum thoroughly. Vacuum all areas of the home including upholstery. Carefully dispose of vacuum bags.
Let our exterminators protect your family from infestations!
pestfree365 is the most comprehensive, all-inclusive pest control ever. Our Service Consultants will conduct an in-depth inspection of your home. We’ll find out where pests get in, where they’re hiding, and what damage they could be causing. You’ll receive detailed inspection notes plus a treatment and prevention plan. And if you ever see a bug again, call us and we’ll re-treat your home for free.
Keep pests out of your home. Guaranteed.
Do I Need a Flea Exterminator?
Are you seeing signs of fleas? If you suspect you have a problem, contact the flea removal experts at Heron Home & Outdoor today. Our pest control experts will inspect and treat your home as quickly as possible, preventing the infestation from getting worse!
OVER 100 POSITIVE REVIEWS
“Absolutely thrilled with our tech. Always takes pride in his work. Has always found and cleared any pest problem we have ever had.”
Comprehensive Flea Control Solutions
Heron Home & Outdoor provides comprehensive services for all of your pest control and lawn care needs. Because we are able to expertly perform so many household services, you can call one company instead of five! We offer pest control treatments and inspections, wildlife removal, lawn care services, irrigation system installation and maintenance, and TAP® insulation installation.
Curious about all of the services we provide? Explore your options for total home care with Heron Home & Outdoor!
Flea Exterminators – Control – Removal Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: