Ant Exterminators – Control – Removal
Heron Home & Outdoor has been solving ant pest control issues since 2002. Ant pest control almost always requires the help of an ant extermination professional, who can help prevent future infestations. Our ant exterminators will quickly eliminate ants, show you likely spots where ants are entering your home, and recommend ways to ensure your home or business stays ant-free.
Common Ants in Florida
The following ant species are found in the southeast:
- Argentine Ants build massive colonies with multiple queens, and can populate entire city blocks.
- Carpenter Ants do not eat wood, preferring to nest and excavate water-damaged wood.
- Ghost Ants can be found trailing under the edge of carpeting; also in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Little Yellow Ants invade homes and backyards, displacing other native ant species.
- Odorous House Ants emit a rotten coconut smell and infest kitchens and pantries.
- Pavement Ants nest under flat stones, sidewalks, and concrete slabs outdoors.
- Pharaoh Ants prefer nesting indoors, especially in commercial buildings with artificial heating.
- Red Imported Fire Ants can sting in unison and their venom can cause anaphylactic shock.
- White-Footed Ants reproduce quickly and been known to short-circuit air conditioning units.
WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME AND OUTDOOR NEEDS.
Protect your family from ants
pestfree365 is the most comprehensive, all-inclusive pest control ever. Our Service Consultants will conduct an in-depth inspection of your home. We’ll find out where pests get in, where they’re hiding, and what damage they could be causing. You’ll receive detailed inspection notes plus a treatment and prevention plan. And if you ever see a bug again, call us and we’ll re-treat your home for free.
Keep pests out of your home. Guaranteed.
Do I Need an Ant Exterminator?
DIY approaches can work for some species of ants, like odorous house ants or sugar ants. But when the ants are dangerous, the infestation is large, or the damage is potentially devastating, a professional needs to be called.
Don’t risk the health and stability of your home—call the experts at Heron Home & Outdoor today!
OVER 100 POSITIVE REVIEWS
“Absolutely thrilled with our tech. Always takes pride in his work. Has always found and cleared any pest problem we have ever had.”
Need Ant Removal? Call Our Ant Exterminators!
Heron Home & Outdoor provides comprehensive services for all of your pest control and lawn care needs. Because we are able to expertly perform so many household services, you can call one company instead of five! We offer pest control treatments and inspections, wildlife removal, lawn care services, irrigation system installation and maintenance, and TAP® insulation installation.
Curious about all of the services we provide? Explore your options for total home care with Heron Home & Outdoor!
Ant Exterminators – Control – Removal Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: