Metro Orlando FL | Kissimmee - Sanford - Leesburg
If not taken care of properly, weeds can rampantly kill large sections of your lawn. With Heron’s weed control lawn service, we go the extra mile to make sure weeds don’t seize control of your beautiful green grass. The key to effective lawn weed control is to eliminate invasive plants without harming the grass surrounding it. When you enlist our help, our technicians will not only rid your yard of ugly weeds, but help promote healthy lawn growth.
Lawn Weed Control in Florida
The greater Orlando area has a number of species of weeds that are infamous for being some of the toughest to treat. Because there are so many common types, it’s important to hire a professional who knows the unique properties of any weed invading your lawn. Trying to tackle them yourself can be time-consuming and ineffective if you’re unsure what you’re working with. The experts at Heron know what specific treatments will work as well as how to apply them effectively and strategically.
Some of the most common weeds in the Orlando area include:
- Yellow Woodsorrel
- Bull Thistle
- Broadleaf Plantain
Ready for your INSTANT quote?
What Causes Weeds to Grow?
Weeds are, by definition, any wild plants growing in a location that is not desired. Unfortunately, weeds are opportunistic and have the ability to grow when conditions are favorable and wherever there’s room. When they are actively growing, weeds produce a ton of seeds per plant, which are then dispersed throughout the season. Several conditions encourage weeds to multiply more rapidly, including:
- Diseased areas: Brown or bare spots created by disease or fungus in a lawn can create an opportunity for weeds to thrive.
- Heavy traffic: If your lawn experiences heavy foot traffic or pet traffic, the grass can become thinner. This allows weeds to take over.
- Drought: Weather conditions such as drought can cause damage to a lawn, which can encourage weeds.
- Insect infestations: If insects feed on your lawn and cause the grass to become unhealthy, weeds will likely appear.
- Over-watering: While proper watering prevents weed growth, over-watering can promote weed growth in specific lawns. One specific weed that thrives from over-watering is crabgrass.
Weed Control Lawn Service
Weeds are notorious for being able to thrive under even the most challenging conditions, and they’re difficult to get rid of. It’s crucial to have a professional handle the weeds in your yard in order to ensure no new weeds germinate after removing existing ones. If you find yourself under attack by weeds or simply want to prevent your lawn from being invaded, contact Heron Home & Outdoor. We will take the necessary steps to keep your lawn green and healthy without using dangerous chemicals. With our expert staff and promising guarantees, you can be sure that you’re receiving the best weed control service in the Orlando area.Back to Lawn Care Services
Weed Control Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: