Bee, Wasp & Hornet Nest Removal
Metro Orlando FL | Kissimmee - Sanford - Leesburg
Bees, wasps, and hornets are pollinators and classified as beneficial insects. We rely on them to pollinate our fruits, grains, and vegetables. When their nests are away from human dwellings and businesses, there’s no problem. But when nests start to form in or around places where humans frequent, some action needs to be taken. These stinging insects can be aggressive, which is why a professional’s help is needed in removing them carefully!
USING DIY METHODS FOR BEE NEST REMOVAL
Using pesticides or other poison to kill wasps can be hazardous for humans, in addition to animals that may feed on their carcasses. And never, ever spray chemicals inside your home.
- If the nest isn’t that big (palm-sized or less), consider knocking it down yourself. When their nest is threatened, wasps will do almost anything to defend and protect it. Knocking a nest down needs to be done very carefully.
- If you’re going to spray before you knock a nest down, spray at night or early in the morning, when wasps and bees are least active.
- Always knock nests down at night.
- Always wear protective gear, like long sleeves and pants. This can help you to avoid a sting.
- Make sure to properly dispose of the nest, as well as any dead wasps you see.
- If you are allergic to stinging insects of any kind, do not attempt to knock a nest down! Wasps are animals, and they’re highly unpredictable. Don’t take any chances, even if it looks like most of them are dead!
- If the nest is bigger than the size of your fist, please do not attempt to knock it down. You need to call a professional!
Ready for your INSTANT quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Professional Bee Nest and Hive Removal
Heron Home & Outdoor can safely and carefully eliminate bees or wasps and their nests from your home or property. Exposed nests may be removed on the day of service, depending on the activity and size of nest. In other cases, we’ll come back on a day when it is safer to remove the nests. We will also create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestation.
What Happens if Another Bee or Hornet Nest Forms Again?
Don’t worry! If you choose our year-round program, we will come back to your home as often as needed and any time a new colony appears. If you’re concerned about bees or other stinging insects around your house, give us a call! Heron Home & Outdoor will work with you to make sure your needs are taken care of, any problems are addressed, and any nests are removed safely. Call Heron today for a free estimate!Back to Bee, Wasp, & Hornet Exterminators – Control – Removal
Bee, Wasp & Hornet Nest Removal Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: