Bed Bug Treatment Options
Metro Orlando FL | Kissimmee - Sanford - Leesburg
At Heron Home & Outdoor, we’re committed to eco-friendly and safe pest control. This is why we offer the industry’s most effective bed bug treatment options. We use a method called Integrated Pest Management, or IPM, which allows us to use the safest, least-harmful solution with every treatment. When we discover bed bugs in your property, we will work with you to determine which professional bed bug treatment is best for you.
Traditional Treatment for Bed Bugs
Conventional bed bug treatments use a concentrated application to specific locations where bed bugs are found. This technique usually takes three applications that are scheduled two weeks apart to coincide with the bed bug reproduction and incubation cycles. This bed bug treatment option is best for multiple units that are infested and cases where there is a high risk for re-infestation. Pros and cons of this bed bug treatment are:
- Minimal preparation is required for the first service
- Very effective when done correctly
- Typically the more affordable treatment
- Provides residual action against bed bugs, which helps eliminate any bed bugs that come across the area weeks later
- However, repeat treatments are usually necessary and certain items can’t be treated such as computers or clothing
Ready for your INSTANT quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Bed bug heat treatment is the most successful method of eliminating all life cycles of bed bugs without utilizing any pesticides or chemicals. Thermal remediation is safe and effective, involving increases or decreases in temperature to eradicate pests. Here’s the basic process:
- Special thermal protective blankets are placed over items that might be damaged by temperature changes, like pianos, electronics, and vinyl windows.
- Our expert bed bug heat treatment technicians set up tarpaulins to control cold air or heat in a targeted area.
- Probes are placed into the wooden structure at several points to measure temperature.
- Special air heaters/ducts pump cold or hot air into the area.
- The temperature within the room or area is carefully monitored.
- The process can take between four to six hours, or until the core temperature of the thickest wood reaches 130 degrees for a full hour. After the thermal treatment is complete, all of the equipment is removed after a final inspection.
Professional Bed Bug Treatments in Central Florida
Bed bug control and elimination requires trained professionals. It takes hard work, professional experience, and follow-up treatments to ensure the infestation is entirely gone. Heron Home & Outdoor will work with you to make sure your needs are taken care of, any problems are addressed, and we won’t stop working until the bed bugs are gone for good. Contact Heron today for a free estimate!Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal
Bed Bug Treatment Options Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: