Metro Orlando FL | Kissimmee - Sanford - Leesburg
5 Reasons why MP Rotators are the Most EFFICIENT Sprinkler Heads Available
- Automatic Matched Precipitation, distributing water evenly and uniformly eliminating dry spots. Precipitation rate is the rate at which water is supplied to a specific area. When designing an irrigation system, it is important to create matched precipitation, which means that even water will be distributed throughout the landscape. This is a crucial component often missing from irrigation system design.What is matched precipitation often not achieved? The two biggest reasons are inadequate knowledge and not enough money in the budget. An irrigation system that will disperse water to your lawn with the highest distribution uniformity is one of the most important elements and should never be overlooked. Without even water coverage, this will create uninvited weeds and dead turf in your landscape. MP Rotators achieve matched precipitation creating a healthy, plush, green landscape. Multiple rotating streams provide excellent coverage applying water more slowly and uniformly than conventional sprays and misters making them the most efficient irrigation heads available.
- MP’s offer a low precipitation rate allowing lawn to absorb the water it needs. The MP rotator features a unique multi-trajectory rotating streamthat disperses water at a steady rate. The slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil. The distribution uniformity creates a significant increase in the system’s overall performance.
Ready for your INSTANT quote?Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
- Uses 30% less water than traditional sprays. 15 billion gallons of water saved in the past 2 years by installing MP Rotators. Your outdoor water use accounts for an average of 30-60% of your overall household water usage so having an efficient irrigation system is important in conserving water, Rather than simply “spraying” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a slow, steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil, and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. Because of the low application rate, it virtually eliminates wasteful runoff. The increased efficiency results in 30% less water use compared to a traditional spray head.
- Double pop feature that keeps debris from clogging nozzle The double pop feature keeps the nozzle free and clear of debris while not in operation. This is very beneficial to ensure the head retracts. Once the irrigation cycle is complete the nozzle retracts once again to protect it until the next cycle.
- Wind resistant features The wind- resistant capabilities of MP Rotators are the best in the industry. This allows the MPs to operate in high wind conditions, minimizing wasteful runoff from mist factor.
MP Rotators Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in these cities & counties: