1. How to Prevent Mosquito Bites in Central Florida »
To protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites, it’s important to be cautious in the spring and summer. Wear an EPA-approved repellent, long-sleeved dark clothing, and more.
2. How to Prevent Mosquitoes in Your Yard »
To prevent mosquitoes in your yard, it’s important to make your property less attractive to them. Most importantly, remove all stagnant water. Learn more about preventing mosquitoes!
3. Do Citronella Candles Keep Mosquitoes Away? »
Citronella oil is known to repel mosquitoes and other insects. However, citronella candles are not considered to be very reliable at preventing mosquitoes. Find out why.
4. How Do You Keep Mosquitoes Away Naturally? »
Not all natural home remedies can control mosquitoes, but some may work to repel them. Popular essential oils include peppermint, lavender, lemon eucalyptus, and more.
5. What is the Most Effective Mosquito Repellent in Central Florida? »
Many mosquito repellent products contain either DEET or picaridin. In general, DEET is considered highly effective at repelling mosquitoes and is safe when approved by the EPA.
6. Do Mosquito Traps Really Work? »
Most mosquito traps function by luring in mosquitoes. While not a reliable solution for a big infestation, traps can help keep mosquitoes away from your yard or property.
7. Are Mosquitoes Attracted to Light? »
Mosquitoes are most active at dawn and dusk when the sun is low. While mosquitoes use light to find their hosts, they are neither attracted to or repelled by light. Learn why!
8. What are the Best Plants to Keep Mosquitoes Away? »
Mosquitoes use scent to locate hosts. Fragrant plants, then, can work as a natural repellent against mosquitoes. Find out what the best plants are to prevent mosquitoes in Central Florida.
Mosquito Prevention in Orlando FL and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in: