Problems Bobcats Can Cause
Bobcat Trapping & Removal
Metro Orlando FL | Kissimmee - Sanford - Leesburg
You might never come face to face with a bobcat, but that doesn’t mean these solitary carnivores don’t pose a threat. Bobcats can be found in suburban and rural areas across North America, and as their habitats become increasingly threatened, they’re more likely to find their way onto your property to prey on small forest mammals, house pets, and livestock.
More problematically, if you encounter them once, you’re likely to do so again, since bobcats mark their territory and will return to places where food is available.
How You Know if You Have an Bobcat Problem
- You see evidence of slain woodland creatures like deer, voles and rabbits.
- Your own pets—or livestock such as pigs, goats, and chickens—have been killed or gone missing.
- Your lawn exhibits deep scratches and tear marks
- You see bobcat feces, or your property exhibits a strong musky odor from their urine.
Ready for your INSTANT quote?Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
How We Trap / Capture Bobcats
Our wildlife professionals will examine your property and work to trap and move any troublesome bobcats. However, because of their tendency to return to old habitats, bobcats are notoriously difficult to successfully catch and relocate—and even if they are, a new bobcat is often likely to take its place. That’s why prevention is your—our—best approach.
We’ll assess your situation and recommend options to prevent bobcats, including:
- Keeping household pets inside at night.
- Enclosing any livestock or free-roaming animals in secure pens with a protective roof covering.
- Installing fences at least 10 feet high to bobcats off your property entirely.
- Not feeding or tending to local wildlife like deer, so there are fewer food options to attract bobcats to your area in the first place.
Bobcat Trapping & Removal Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in these cities & counties: