Restaurant Pest Control
Metro Orlando FL | Kissimmee - Sanford - Leesburg
The food service industry has high standards when it comes to pest management, and so do your customers! One sighting of a cockroach, ant, or rodent can drive customers away for good. Heron Home & Outdoor recognizes that your pest management needs are critical to the success of your establishments, and that pest control for restaurants requires knowledge and expertise. That’s why we created a specialized Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM) designed specifically for restaurants. Your reputation is vital to the success of your restaurant, and Heron Home & Outdoor is committed to protecting it!
Ready for your INSTANT quote?Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Quality and Expert Restaurant Pest Control
Heron Home & Outdoor incorporates the use of all applicable practical methods of controlling pests. Methods include inspection, evaluation, sanitation, education, mechanical control, and the use of pest management products when required and practical.
Heron Home & Outdoor has an in-house team of certified entomologists. They are experts in the pest management industry, and they handle all of our education, providing Heron service professionals with training in the latest technologies and techniques required to keep your establishments free of pests. Best of all, every client is provided direct access to this expertise.
Successful Restaurant Pest Control Programs
During each and every step of our pest control program, we’ll communicate with you about what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, and why it will work. Here are the basic steps of any pest control program:
- Thorough inspection and treatment by professionals who are specially trained to fulfill the needs of the hospitality and restaurant industry.
- Scheduled service, including after hours and weekends for maximum discretion and convenience.
- Treatment that begins at the source of pest infestations and continues in the area where pests nest.
- Required documentation and support to fulfill the requirements of health officials.
- Flying insect control services including indoor and outdoor fly control.
- Bird control services.
- Termite control services.
- Service Report: A detailed report provided upon each service, documenting all IPM services, as well as findings and recommendations regarding conditions conducive to pest infestations.
- Quality Assurance Audits – Audits conducted at each location by our quality control staff to monitor our performance and ensure satisfaction.
Our scheduled pest control programs are easy to set up, effective, and efficient. If you have a restaurant or hospitality facility in Florida, give Heron Home & Outdoor a call today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Restaurant Pest Control Serving Orlando and surrounding counties
Serving satisfied customers in these cities & counties: